I am so busy right now Sweeties. I have a good line on employment again. I am glad there were two replies for the caption thingy I did. Too bad more didn't comment. I will be working on that caption soon as I can and post it. I just wanted to let you all know I was still around. I am living life agin slowly I guess. I don't seem to feel like life is pointless as much. Not spending long periods in my room, in the dark, in the bed. So that is good, right?Be posting more soon.
Alexia

3 comments:
Oh Alexia! Poor dear sitting in the dark like that. Don't feel so gloomy all the time! I used to be like that all the time. I'm glad to hear that things are looking happy for you. Take care!!
-Tina
Can we see more of you? I'm curious to see if you look as good from the neck down as you do from the neck up!
Aww sweetie, do you know how much you've grown over the last few months? You really have a lot to feel good about.
I know we don't talk as much as we used to, but I'm always here to chat or drop an email if you'd like.
Love,
Erin
mserinraven@gmail.com
Post a Comment