Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Much To Do

So much going on. I do have the caption to do that was from the picture I posted, it will be up soon. I have been reading magical fantasy romance novels again. I just love them. It is hard for the boy body to buy them, but fun for me. I think that I am so in touch with that part of me again. For too long I was hidden. Why can't some boy body buy things that scream female erotica. No real sex, but a hot scene in a hot tub between the heroine and the shapeshifting Beast lord. It was so yummy. Had plenty of sword fighting and magic as well. Just oodles of fun to read. I need to go find the two previous books in the series now. They sound really good. OK, time for this red head to go to bed.


Kisses,
Alexia

1 comment:

d2b said...

I can read "Evil" on your shirt but I think you're looking divine ;)