I am up right now because of what I term my ESP. I have over the years come to respect the deep feelings and strong emotions that have become a forewarning or a signal for me to pray or be there for someone. In fact, this feeling was so strong once I left college to be with my Mom, I just had a need to be with her. I ended up with a broke down car, but having Mom and Dad get me and being with her right as something tragic happened to our family. I take these feelings seriously. It might be why Jean Grey has become an avatar for me at times. She is not my most favorite of comic characters, but she embodies how I perceive these inner feelings. Like there is a force that compels me to listen to some energy that cannot be explained. Even know I am sure some of you are rolling your eyes. That is OK. Were I to try and explain I would not do a good job with it. It is like trying to explain the wind. All I can do is point to what the wind does that proves to me it exists. The same is true here. I am just in a state of awareness that will not let me sleep so I am writing it out. My heart is heavy with concern and love for someone and I can't shake the feelings yet to rest my mind enough to rest. So I am writing this rambling mess and hoping I can be a force of good for this Loved One. Thanks for indulging me at this moment.Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment