to a Strip Club, he would have loved too, but in the profession we hold it would have been terrible to have even attempted it. Still, movies and news reports about Stripping are so inciting. For me it is the dancing and the being naked. How liberating to be on stage and then remove your clothes while dancing? I just also see the thrill of the power held. The Stripper can hypnotize an entire room.For me I would love to take the stage and have lights illuminating my pale skin. The heat would be turned up so that I would already be glistening with sweat. The pounding bass would vibrate through the stage and up my thighs to my sex. Each pulsing beat makes my nipples harden more and more. I would have layers of ribbon that look like clothes on me that I would peel off slowly.
Every eye would be on me. The men and the woman in the club all wanting to become my plaything. My hands motion and I take complete control of their minds and their arousal. As I am left with one thin ribbon that is wet with my own need I would walk from the stage and survey my enthralled worshipers. Soon I will have found my lover for the night. This evening it would be a stunning brunette with a slender body. I wrap the ribbon around her neck and tie it loosely.
I lead my pet out of the club and soon am home where we are..........
Well, you get the idea. Oh how I wish I had the ability to transform for real.
Alexia

2 comments:
Nice, sounds like a nice idea for a ception!! Hmm... ;)
I especially like the sweaty body!!
XOXO
hmm.. now that's a nice dream.
There's something about doing things that are so out of character for your boy side
Post a Comment