I carefully open my eyes and look my body over. I see you standing with your back to me. Your jeans are barely hanging from your hips as I take in the sinewy muscles of your back. You are looking out of the window. Is the sun rising or setting? I feel a dampness between my legs as I drink you in. Slowly I am slipping from the bed. My small feet touch the soft carpet and I catch my breath as I carefully stretch and then glide up behind you.The scent of your body overwhelms me and I can make out the arousal of my new body growing. My arms and hands wrap around you and explore the taut muscles of your chest and then I hover at the edge of your unbuttoned jeans. You turn and give me a simple kiss that causes me to press tight against you. My hard nips are cutting into your back. I slide my hand into your jeans and claim my prize. I can feel the blood pulse through it as I wrap my delicate hands around it. You turn and we embrace.
Your kisses send me into heaven as I raise a leg to stroke your jeans. My hands are in your hair and on your back. We spend an eternity letting our tongues caress each other. I then stare into your eyes and feel loved for the first time in my life. I press my body so close to you, my sweat and heat flowing over you.
I feel your jeans fall over my toes and you pick me up. Stepping out of your clothing we go to the bed. I feel so safe as you lay me down and then stroke my hair. You kiss my forehead and then trail kisses down my body. Lower to my breast where you alternate from one nipple to the next as you descend further. I giggle as you kiss my tummy. Your hands slide down my sides and soon you are kissing the outer lips of my womanly treasure. I moan as I feel your tongue lick inside me. You worship my sex for what seems like forever.
My head is just clearing when I open my eyes to your sweet face. I can feel the crown of your manhood rubbing teasingly at my gate. In a gentle motion you slide in partially and stop. I gasp as you slowly push deeper. Soon my hymen breaks away as you rock me to a bliss I had only fantasized about. I grab hold of your shoulders and pull you to me. You make love to me all night it seems. I rise and fall like the ocean waves as I experience one orgasm after another. You fill me with your seed and the warmth spreads over me.
When you can give no more you wrap your strong arms around me and hold me close. I hear you whispering your love for me in my ear as I fall asleep. I silently pray that when I wake up I will still be here with you. Your woman, safe in your arms forever.
===================================================================
I tried some thing different. Would you like for me to write more of these type of fantasies? Please let me know what you think. I do hope you liked it or at the very least maybe were able to imagine it is you that suddenly become what so many of us desire to be.
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment