skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Your Turn Sweeties!
So I decided that I should let some of you have some say on the captions. So what I am doing is placing a picture I really like here in this post for you to come up with the Scenario and maybe even a snazzy quote that fits. Leave your idea, a Male name and a Female name and I will fashion a cap for the person with the idea I like the best. It can be funny or sexy. Lay off stuff like incest or underage stuff. So either this will be a fun little experiment that will allow for you the reader to get involved, OR it will fail and go down in flames. Either way I will do a caption for this picture.
Alexia
Deadline for Comments: March 29th, 2009
2 comments:
Cool! I love the idea! I should have thought of something like this myself! I'm not going to participate because I want to give others the chance to participate in this instead. Just to be fair...
I like the expression on her face, it gives the idea of being forced to do something increadibly humiliating. ;)
I don't know about humiliation, I could easily picture the look being one of nervousness though, and the tattoo on her back almost like a brand. She's become a creature of the forest now, or the servant of one.
Nicholas (Nick)
and
Victoria (Vicky)
by the way.
Also, I'd just like to point out that your blog is lovely, very sensual.
Post a Comment