Monday, March 16, 2009

My Fantasies are changing


I am having more erotic or sensual fantasies. I still have the desire to give myself to a loving Mistress. I still am kinky and kind of a slut inside. Yet, I have this yearning to spend a slow and loving moment with either a gal or a guy. I feel this want of staring into a lover's eyes and us becoming one. I am settling maybe?

Could it be that I am starting to really become fully me in my mind? Is the boy thoughts starting to be overwritten as the desires I have fought against take form? I have not gotten myself off like a boy in almost a year. I now have what is I guess a "boy clit" in terms of how my equipment responds. It is so easy to slip fingers in the hole and imagine that they rub against a very swollen clit.

I am learning and winning some in removing hair from my body. I am really becoming inside who I think I am suppose to be. Keeping the feelings in check is becoming a bit easier. I am still working on my emotions, but depression and stress are leveling I hope. I still have problems and must guard myself, but I am gaining some return to feeling happy about life sometimes. I just hope I can keep moving forward. I also hope as a new job starts I can keep myself safe while I continue to explore my acceptance of being a Non Op Transgender.

Kisses,
Alexia

1 comment:

d2b said...

Hey, I found your blog extremly hot!

I want to invite you over to my place, my private blog... Just send me an mail if you want to ;)