Friday, March 20, 2009

Walking and Wondering

So I was walking with one of the pups the other day. It was awesome, because I relaxed and felt the "Boy" slip away. I was so at ease i didn't care I was locked in this body, I was me and I could feel my real body. I just smiled and enjoyed the moment. I leaned down to pet the canine companion with me and I wondered, can he see the real me? Do those eyes see what I wish the world could see? I hope he does. My oldest puppy is not doing so well and soon this one will move forward in terms of my walking companions. I have always wondered about the real sight of people.

I believe in feelings and senses. My Myers-Briggs thingy always had me as even on that fact. I used hard science, but I "felt" things as well. As I ponder it might make sense with why little kids become so at ease around me. The "boy" is an adult that would be massive compared to a little one, but somehow they always seem to become at ease with me. I wonder if somewhere inside they feel the real me. Seeing with that inner sight do they see Alexia and realize that I am really a girl? It is an interesting meta-existentialistic question.

I need to tap this more I think. Maybe I can radiate my inner self and help my life even more. I know the free spirit side of me is the female part of me. I just need to let go and have that feeling from the walk more I think.

Alexia

No comments: