Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAY ROLL

I found this picture and the tale of a country boy running afoul of a woman of magic came to me. He slaps the wrong gal around and her family takes revenge. I just loved this picture and the intensity of such a simple image to me.

“Crazy stupid woman! Placed that hex ons me just cause I smacked that little tease of a grandchild around. Dang tease, all Sally Jean is, a dang ol’tease! Have to catch mah breathes. Been running from our place and over the back pastures. Damn, almost thought Ol’Man Hinks Brahma was gonna do me. Wow, that dang bull has a big swinging cock. Yummy cock….mmmmm”

“NO! That be the dang hex messing my head up. Gotta keep mah wits. Jimmy and Billy are after me. Dang ol’hex, anything with a cock seems to want to stick it in me. I am goona need to find some lesbo island or something to keep from being poked.”

“For a gramma she was sure purty. Got me hot and naked then poured that stuff down mah throat. Should have known it weren’t no whiskey. Now I am all sexy and stuff. Look like one dem bikini models in the sports mag. OH NO! What was that?”


Alexia

No comments: