That said, I have felt a tingling in my former boy equipment. It almost wanted to grow again I think, but it never did, so I was proud it remained a boy clitty. I was disappointed as the suggestions to cum never occurred. That would have been
nice, to cum and be wet without fingering. I really do feel more like my true self sometimes as opposed to other times. Ashna put a strong suggestion in me to help me stay safe and act like the boy when the world would get a hint about me if I didn't. So I think that sometimes I stop and realize it kicked in. I have in private stopped peeing standing up. It is only out in the world that the old ways my body would be responds to what a boy can do. It is those little things that make me see the lines between who I am and who I have to act like.I have had some dreams recently where I am more like who I want to be in body. In one I am a TGirl in transition, my boy stuff is still down there, but I look like a sexy woman otherwise. I end up auditioning at a strip club. The owner knows before he should what I am and takes me to a room. There I find other TGirls and we are told he is going to pay and arrange for our final surgeries to make us full females.
Another I am confused by. I am my non op TG self, yet it is that way of being that is of use. I end up protecting a young TGirl that is being abused and has no one that understands her. I am still a secret, but I reach out and share my secret with her. I end up trying to adopt her and be her guardian to help her be free from those that want to subject her to horrible counseling that is associated with my own profession. I wake up never knowing what happened.
Sorry, I know some of you would rather have the captions only, but I just needed to talk about these things a bit. I hope you are all doing OK.
Ta Ta Darlings
Alexia Rose

No comments:
Post a Comment