Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stably Unstable

I am having health issues of the other kind.  I don't know what is wrong with the right side of my head.  It hurts right around my ear, outward and downward.  I really feel bad when it hurts.  I cheated and ate some yummy Easter candy and I think my sugar has spiked.  Otherwise I am doing OK I guess.

Part of me is worrying about how I responded to Star.  Her message came at the worst time.  I was really under a depressive state and the meds were messing with me.  I was probably short with her.  That is wrong since really she can't help the situation.  I just know my heart can't take it.  I am more angry at those that probably knew what was happening and just glossed over it when I asked about her.

Otherwise I just want to be used.  I wish I could have a cock ramming my pussy while I eat out a sexy gal.  That would be nice.  Kisses lovelies!

Alexia   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHIROPRACTOR. You need to see a chiropractor. Your pain sounds like mine.

Unfortunately, it will take a lot of sessions to get things popped back into place and keep them there. Me, it took three sessions a week for a month just to stop the pain. But it helped LOADS.

Jillisa

Anonymous said...

Hello Alexia
I hope you feel better and gain stability after all. Sounds pretty hot that comment of what you would like to have. I think you are someone passionate.
Greetings and kisses

Deborah Kate said...

Good luck dear sexy Alexia!

Love,
Deborah xx

Anonymous said...

Worried that I'm going to be dismissed as a hater for saying what follows, I'm saying it anyway. I don't pretend to really know what's bothering you and I hope you're getting help from a doctor and/or chiropractor but I do believe that depression can exacerbate or even cause physical pain and you blog a lot about depression and self-loathing. Our bodies have weaknesses and faults. They are not exactly what they were intended to be but they are also not traps that contain our souls like cages. Our bodies are integral parts of who we are. We're not angels (just soul) and we're not rocks (just physical). Whether male or female, we're born pretty awesome, even God-like! I worry about trans people because they reject a huge part of themselves when they say they were 'born in the wrong body'. Sex is a physical characteristic that hugely affects the journey of your soul. Fantasising about the experiences of the opposite sex is one thing but trying to be it permanently is self-deprecation tending towards self-destruction. Also, being the sex you were not born is setting an impossible task for yourself. No one has to have surgery to be who they really are or block the hormones that their bodies produce or take sex hormones that are synthetic or harvested from mare's urine. http://www.transgender.utvinternet.com/hormones.htm Hormone therapy is said to be able to lead to depression as one of several possible side-effects. Even when you can pass naked you still can't get your period or wonder why you haven't or get pregnant or wonder why you haven't or go through menopause or wonder when you will or replace the experiences you had before you transitioned. It's way too much to expect of yourself.

I think society still has too narrow a view of what is masculine or for boys and what is feminine or for girls. I think too that we all look at "greener pastures" that are somewhere else. If you're one sex, you might hope that becoming the opposite sex might eventually make life more enjoyable or less painful but if being a woman is all about glamour or being pampered or having sympathy or being exciting or having great sex or being looked after or getting enjoyable attention or dealing with drama that is just challenging enough to be exhilerating, then why are there so many depressed women and even women who want to become men?

Anyway, you asked for prayers earlier and I've already said one for you. I'll say some more.

Those are just some thoughts from another person with problems and who continues to make mistakes.

Peace, health, wholeness and safety!