Friday, March 8, 2013

Masterbation as Self-Medication

As I was rambling along chatting with a friend I stumbled upon a thought.  I know many of us out here in cyberspace are suffering from depression.  We are in a constant state of emotional highs and lows.  I started wondering about when I play with myself during my depressed periods.  Does that act become a form of self-medication?

I know from familial experience that a person that is bi-polar say will use alcohol or even other types of prescription drugs as a way to self-medicate.  Could it not be the same with us?  I know that getting lost in my female desires and rubbing my fingers in and out of my little hole with my tiny little clitty-cock pushed in gives me the orgasms I want and wish for.

Does the endorphins I release serve to bring me up from my depressed state to be able to face the real world?  It is interesting.  Makes you wonder.

Alexia  

4 comments:

C B Rigby said...

I think you're on to something because I do when I'm feeling a bit down and it results in me feeling quite happy for a while afterwards

Anonymous said...

I believe that if self-medication, but a healthy self-medication, the only risk is to finish very tired after many orgasms, but the important thing is that for a few minutes you are the center of the universe, the center of your pleasure, only care about you, not no place for depression because pleasure occupies all your thoughts.
Furthermore, I think it's important to accept those moments of depression as part of our lives, a section of this roller coaster of emotions, what would we be without those emotions? simply machines or furniture. And I guess that masturbation is that, a moment of emotions where you and only you have control, to feel what you want and when you want, take control of your emotions or feelings, maybe that's why it is so good self-medication .
regards

Anonymous said...

Heck yes!

Jillisa

Lady Alexia said...

*kiss* Wish I could help you Jillisa. I bet we could medicate the Hell out of each other. *giggles*