I think it helped me to write the crazy down during this last period of depression and anxiety. Probably didn't do anything for those of you that read my Blog other than think I am even nuttier than you thought before. It has been a rough week. I am still not sure what to do about somethings or how I feel about some things.
I do know that the pill for extreme cases makes me not be horny. I had zero desires during the period those two pills were working. Not sure if that is good or bad. I like feeling horny in a bunch of ways. Still, it keeps me from thinking of how to remove myself from this world and I guess that is a positive. I still want to fade away, but I am not actively thinking of how to accomplish it.
I think it is bedtime. Have a headache from the changing weather. Hope you all are doing well.
Alexia
Friday, March 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hello, I hope that these thoughts leave here, are less frequent and disappear completely, so we all go through times in our lives but the important thing is how to deal with, and I see you're still here even after dealing with those thoughts so must be a strong person, keep it up.
And if you feel hot is good because you occupy your thoughts on something else.
Kisses
And we all have a little crazy, do not worry lol
Post a Comment