Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breast Size

I know some gals want to have big breast, but I am OK with modest sized breast.  Maybe it is because I have always struggled with weight, but I just want to not switch heavy flesh in the midsection for heavy flesh up top.

I like that my avee gal is modest to average in her pics.  I think somewhere down the line she may have had some work done, but I am not good at that.  I like her here.  The way her breast are part of her lean and long curves.  She has a dancer's body to me.  I would like that, to be flexible and to move gracefully.

I guess I am just a silly dreamer anyway.

Alexia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting never really thought much about the kind of body (other than female) that I'd want, though I have heard smaller breasts are more sensitive.

Anonymous said...

Certainly bigger breast could be more hot to some guys but, i prefer them well rounded and firm not overbig, thats just gross
Love Alectra