Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Health Struggles


I have been dealing with the diabetes and changing medicines.  The new generic depression med is sapping energy and the lose of a pill to control sugar has been causing adjustments.  Bad new about the stages I am in, genetics are against me.  Just wanted to check in and let you know what was what.

Alexia

6 comments:

Alectra said...

Oh, i feel sorry for you, which kind of Diabetes do you have my father has Diabetes Type 2, and he is doing fine thanks to my carings and having a healthy life, i will pray for your recover sweetie.

Love and hugs Alectra...

Yvonne said...

Hi Alexia,

I'm sorry to hear about your health troubles. I do hope you get your meds sorted out soon and are back to health.

Thinking of you.

Yvonne. x

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Are you type one or type 2? Have you read any of Daniel Amen's stuff for your depression? www.amenclinics.com . you can take things to make your meds work better or make sure you are on the right ones. Take this test:

http://www.amenclinics.com/cybcyb/online-tests-calculators/cyb-questionnaire/

Kelli

Jessie Pinkalicious said...

Hang in there sweetie! **hugs**

C B Rigby said...

Sorry to hear of your reaction to the new medication. Hang in there. Thinking of you.
sissygurl belinda.

Unknown said...

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon *more hugs*