Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crossdreamers Interview


Crossdreamers has a great interview;

Autogynephilia, Bisexuality and Mr. Opportunity - the Alice Novic Interview, Part 1

Go give it a read.  I need to add Crossdreamers to my Blogs I follow as well.

Alexia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be honest I found that interview a little hard to read through at parts, while I imagine he had the best of intentions (at least at some point) in the end his conclusions on transgenders behavior are based on nothing and trying to tie transexuality to homosexuality is something that's been tried, for a long time and it didn't work, to this day we still have to fight the idea that being trans isn't the same as being gay(sometimes people are both) but the two are about as closely related as my transexxuality is with my interest in origami. and the only proof that they are connected is the one being interview refereed to it has propaganda (pro-tip if you have to call your opponents studies and thousands of testimonials of peoples personal real life experiences propaganda and all you have to refute it is being on the fringe of the society your attacking then you have one hell of a piss poor stance)

that being said I am open to the idea that people who cross dress for more "recreational" purposes might actually have some relation to transexuality, after all there are inter-sex people who's gender identity does not fully fit male or female so why not a less intense version of that, of course I'm unaware of any studies to that theory.