Friday, August 27, 2010

I Would If I Could

I would love to do this for you.  Place my lips above this huge cock and let the wetness increase as I tease you with what will happen.  I watch you play with yourself, slowly anticipating my sliding down and taking this plastic monster inside me.  I know you want me to do it.  I want to do it.  I would do it even if you were not here, but it is more fun to share.  I play with my outer lips and slowly let them relax back over the head, spread just a bit each time.  I love the look on your face as I slowly open myself to the feelings of becoming welcoming to my toy.

As I am open, I slowly slide down and engulf the dildo and feel a fullness.  My clit tingles as it is pressed tight against the massive cock.  I squeeze and a moan escapes my mouth.  I see you close your eyes and bite your lip.  I slide back up and then go down once more.  I am spread wide and the dildo glistens with my nectar.  I am riding with a steady pace now and you are oh so close to blessed release.  I am cresting on wave after wave of endorphins as I am enjoying turning you on.

Soon it is more than I can stand.  I feel an explosion on my final downward thrust and scream out my climax.  I shudder as I feel my muscles spasm.  Cum is spurting from me and pooling around the base of my faux lover.  As I regain my senses I smile at the squirted trail from you.  I beckon you to come to me and you help me up.  I remove my toy and take you in my arms.  We cuddle and kiss for a long time, enjoying each other before falling asleep in embraced by our arms and legs.

*KISSES*

================================

I hope that my writing was able to allow you to feel like a boy or a girl as you watched.

Love Alexia!




2 comments:

C B Rigby said...

It's the stuff of fantasies that ought to become realities.
regards sissygurl belinda

Anonymous said...

That was one of the most hottest writing i´ve ever read...
Love Alectra