Saturday, August 7, 2010

Buying Panties

This is getting easier.  I just placed the briefs in the basket and went up and boppity bing it was a breeze.  I am wondering just when to try them out.  I need to do another hair removal.  The first hint of stubble is returning and I do know new panties feel best on hairless skin.  I like the colors too.  Understated so as to be a bit blendable.  

I still have not gotten bras.  My chest is just not formed right to have them feel right.  I am still wanting to purchase a dildo.  I have been having trouble with medicine cost and bills, so no nick hard cock for me yet.  I will keep working toward that goal.  

I have been dealing with depression.  I feel it and know it, but can't seem to shake it.

Alexia

2 comments:

C B Rigby said...

I'm glad you're beginning to feel comfortable about buying your own panties as it's something that seems to be a a struggle although as you've found it's really a breeze.
I'm sorry to hear of your depression and hope you are to deal with it the best way you know how.
Hugs, sissygurl belinda

Tina said...

Good for you! It becomes easier and a lot more fun the more you do it. I usually dress as Tina when buying female clothes. However, sometimes I like to dress as a guy so I can really throw them off when I ask to try them on.

Tina