I am in a time of inner thoughts about who I am and the struggle to be me and maintain the life I had as a boy for the sake of surviving the real world out there away from this safe area. I feel some days so at peace as the girl inside. Other times I am in a depressive state and want so badly to be rid of this defective frame. I know I am a very slutty girl, very horny and sexual. Yet, I maintain my spiritual belief in God and have been struggling to resolve the hate I hear against me and the words left for me in the Bible.Recently someone who created my Haven and place that played a huge role in saving my sanity and life has been stricken and I ache for her. She is someone I know only slightly, but feel such love for because of what she has done for me and others. I still worry about the first real love of my life. She is still dealing with her own stuff and I feel a distance growing between us and it hurts.
I have friends at Rachel's Haven that have disappeared because of Real life and more that I have disappeared from because of Real Life. I miss the way I had this family online that I knew loved me, but I know I cannot live just inside the computer. I must stay connected to the world outside. even if it is where I face dying alone and never having a physical intimate love.
Professionally I am trying to rely on the powers and talents that I know are my female being. It makes sense that the maternal feelings I have and those of sisterhood were not crazy and irrational. During college I was so close to a group of girls I might have well as been female the way I was the only guy in the group, but that also lead to the depression of being the friend, but now at least I know I was the girlfriend. Some of the kids I work with need care and compassion and it breaks my heart that if I only had the body I desire I could be there so much more for one kid and never have to worry about the issues brought about because of gender.

Sex. I want it. I crave it. Some days I wish so bad that this hole that I push my fingers in was a real vagina. I wonder if the constant masturbating could be damaging the small boy part and if that could lead to its removal. I also wonder what would it be like to just cut the testicles off. Don't worry, I hate pain too much to do it, but I do wonder sometimes what it would be like if that extra flesh were gone. Hair is a terrible thing. I wish the thinning on my head would shift to my lower body. I wish I could reach my back and remove that nasty hair. Then I want to slip into latex and go find a nice woman and man to use my as a toy.
I have even been praying to God to make me a girl.
Alexia Rose

5 comments:
Love that black pvc dress!
I do too. I so wish I had the body for it.
Don't pray! Sjeeezz, u might as well ask Santa Claus. Better save ur energy for something more substantial. If he,ur God,yes only a 'he' can be that twisted and sardonic, had meant u to have woman's body, he would have given u one from the beginning. I mean...... if u still believe in stuff like this.
You have always sounded like you were already a woman inside. We just need to work on the outside. ;) And she looks delicious in that dress.
We need some emergency TG/TS Transformation Alert Network. If any of the members finds high-tech or magic capable of sex changes, all the other members get alerted so we can co-ordinate efforts to change all of us that want it.
I promise that when I find the magical way to transform I will share it.
Post a Comment