Do you ever wake up and just want to be taken? Or maybe stick fingers in your hole and rub your clitty until you shudder with pleasure? I am so horny this morning. I am daydreaming about being fucked and about sucking and about having a real pussy instead of the defective hole I have. My dreams had me thinking of my lover man holding my thighs with my legs spread wide. I had my face smashed to the floor as the tips of my nipples tease the floor. He thrusts my pussy and I feel the strong shaft pushing my wider and splitting me. I just get lost in the fantasy and feel these weird stirrings in my chest.I have had my fingers rubbing my defective boy clitty as it is pushed inside me. It really does feel close to my desires. Sometimes the evil little thing pushes out, It hurts then to push it back into the skin. I do and i try and continue. When it is good like today I feel the slow build and then can ride the waves of pleasure and stop just before cumming and enjoy the feelings. I know I am a fake girl and have hormones that fight against, but I also know I want this and wish I could see a way to become my true self.
I can't be the only one, there would not be a term for us, Non-Op T-Girls. I look to the future and see the loss of income, status in the world, my Dad, and the ability to earn a living. I would be living in poverty. I am in the Southern United States. Not a healthy place to let people know I am a girl. I know that I would need to leave everything behind and have setup sustainability to be me. What I wonder is if I can somehow take female hormones and become stable in my feelings. Lose the facial hair at least and the constant attack on my body by the male sickness? What I need is the real Bikini Beach. Anya and her Grandmother could help me so much.
Alexia Rose

5 comments:
The answer to your first four sentences: Yes, yes, yes, and yes!
Jillisa
WE feel your pain, I live in the heart of the Bible Belt, and I know how hard it is. I cant take those steps or I risk losing everything except my loving wife who understands, but none else in the area understands at all. Than Goddess for the internet
YES, I do!
Terrific post. Gorgeous pic and thoughtful discussion.
I can't feel your pain, but I wish it were different for you. I'm not a girl. While not exactly satisfied or content being a man, I'm happy. I don't feel trapped, but I'd love to experience EVERYTHING about being a woman.
One of my favorite forms of mental masturbation is wondering, if I found that magic wand and was transformed into someone like January Jones for 24 hours, then confronted with the irrevocable choice of giving up one or the other--forever--would I stay or come back?
Shame on you. Just like a woman. You've made me late with your ways!
You're certainly not the only one... I'm a non op 21 year old, already feeling the pains and worries of the flesh.
I understand where you're coming from at the sexual sides another non op. The only consolation is where I live is kinda Liberal so very few bat an eyelid.
Post a Comment