I am sure some of you have explored the taste of something. I read some blogs early on on how to become a good cock sucker. They were to supposedly help the girl in the wrong body get use to cum. Yet, The idea of milking was weird. I rarely have anything that could be milked. Instead I get a coating that is released from my deformed pussy.I seem to be in a gross mode in my sharing today. Why I do not know. I guess I just am feeling very much the dirty girl I am. I love licking myself clean. I so want to lick clean the pussy of one of my many girlfriends online. I know that in those times the "boy" thinks about us and our future there is a worry. I do not think I could muster any effort to do anything like he would have done it. I would kiss and worship that lovely slit of my lover.
I have a girlfriend online that would probably say when I was licked in return nature would take over, and she maybe right. I just have no desires to fuck unless I have a strap-on that is also in me too. It is nice to be accepting this more and more. I figure I will never have to worry, I am still a virgin at 37 and that will not change in my thinking.
I had a reply that said something about self hatred. I guess I do. I am lucky though. I am not like some of my sisters and brothers that become so loathing of being in the wrong body that they harm themselves. I accept that I hate the fact I have been locked in a prison and even if I could save money, weather the storm and get SRS, I still would not be able to have a child or be seen as a woman by so many out there. There would always be a fear of someone finding out and using that against me. I heard a singer once with the most beautiful voice. She could make the wannabes on the reality shows sound like bleating goats. She will never try to be the star she could be because of how the world would see her. That is a shame.
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment