Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Good among the Bad

I know it has been a few days since my last post. The dread little stone has moved on and the lingering pain is going as well. I have been besieged at work and the secondary job has called upon me as well. The next few days are going to be tough. That would be the Bad. I can't be around my girlfriends and Sweet Boy as much on YIM. I can't play as much. I am busy and occupied. So I have that Bad.

The Good is that I am not as Depressed and just laying in the bed all day in the dark. I am out in the world. I have some awesome news. The parent is going out of town the end of the week. I can get ready and make it an all Alexia time. I need to go to a few towns over and get some new clothes to wear. I think I want
to find a nightgown to sleep in. Maybe a sports bra. I definitely need more panties. There will be shaving and if I am brave waxing. *sigh* I want to do so much, but know I will have little time.


I just need to be careful, but take advantage of the wonderful alone time. I wish I could be like the picture. I would wear more ties if it were like that style. Hope to post Blog updates as the Girl time proceeds. Yeah!


Alexia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the anticipation of my time en femme. My gf recently went away for a long weekend with friends and I spent alot of time in the days before she left dreaming about which of her clothes I was going to wear (thankfully I fit in most of her clothes, just not her shoes - but I have my own). I kept looking through her closet at all the pretty dresses I wanted to wear, changing my mind so many times. I also went shopping for some new lingerie to wear to bed.

When the day finally arrived, I told her I'd miss her, watched the car pull away, and quickly stripped out of my manclothes. I won't bore you with the details, but I had a very satisfying time with my feminine self.

These times may not happen as often as we wish, but enjoy every moment of your time as Alexia!