Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Wanna Be

I wanna stand in the rain and let it wash away the outer shell that covers me. I want to feel my long red hair slick wet down my back. I want to feel my nipples rub wet against my shirt and the cool freshness of being bathed in cleansing rain. Rain can wash the impurities from the air and I wish it would wash the impurities from me. I want to dance naked in the rain. I have always wanted to live naked. Be a child of nature and free to just be an animal called human. I would be joyful in the rain. Would you play with me? We could jump in puddles and play in the mud. Then as the drops fell we could find a stream or lake and wash ourselves clean. I think that would be a nice way to end a rainy day. I wanna be me. That is all, just be the me I feel like inside. I know I am obsessed, but I feel free as well. I know now. I can at least understand why I want to be different. Why I am different. One day maybe I will be the me I can see. I can be Alexia Rose and I can be with who I wanna be with in this life.


I wanna be sexy. I want to have the legs that can look good and stop a man or woman as they walk. Legs I can wrap around some stud as I ride him and feel myself full. I want modest breast that have awesome nipples. Nipples that are sensitive to touch. I do so want red hair. I have always felt I needed more of my Irish heritage. It is mixed with Dutch, but inside I want those genetic codes that would bring my Irish curls forth. I want to rock leather and latex. I want to just be so sexy that you want me. So sexy you would have to be with me. I know I am sexually deprived and much of my desire is that now I am realizing I can be sexy. For so long I have felt unsexy, but I know I am inside. I can flirt and fuck. I want that. I also want intimacy and love. When I care about someone I play out intimacy online it feels so good. I want those feelings with physical touch included. I want my orgasm to blow me away. I wanna be the firecracker I feel like inside. The woman that can comfort or command is what I desire. I want to be so much more than what lies beneath this poor sack of flesh I am outside.

Alexia Rose

2 comments:

Kevin Lomax said...

Dutch & Irish = a good mix! Oh, and that corset is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

"... this poor sack of flesh I am outside." So much self-hatred... May you find and learn to believe others that can love you.
Bless you.