Monday, November 23, 2009

Lounging Around and Pain

Well my big day turned into a day of pain. I spent most of the day with diarrhea. Yeah, fun! I have a problem with my medicine for sugar making me have to use the bathroom until I am really sore. The solution has been taking Imodium and becoming bound up. The Yo-Yo snapped this morning. I don't want to change meds just yet. The other medicine would make me gain weight, which goes against my losing weight to help sleep apnea, and is much more expensive and I can't afford it. So I wonder if any of you out there know of a natural way to counteract the meds side effect without the swinging from one way to constipation?

Still, I have spent the day in panties and these panties with legs. I have worn my comfy lounge wear. It feels really good. I have liked at least having the house to myself. *sigh* I am so wanting to just become softer in appearance now so I feel as soft as what I am wearing.

Alexia

(sorry for the diarrhea talk)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Hi Alexia,

So sorry to hear you were unwell. I hope you get better soon.

I just thought I'd add that you come across as a lovely, beautiful person.

Keep your spirits up.

Y. xxx