Friday, August 7, 2009

Would you?

I really would like to be your gal. I decided to come over here today to talk to you about it. I dream about you all the time. I picture us taking our clothes off and touching each other all night long. You are surprised? Why Sweetie? You know I have liked you for such a long time. I know I love you and I want to be with you. That is why I came in my sexy red top and my tight jeans. I know you like this look. Want to know something? I am not wearing any underwear. This top and these jeans are all that is between us. Seriously, I have no undies on! You don't believe me hunh? Well I guess I will just have to show you.

See? My titties are all tight right? You see I have no bra. Now that my jeans are gone you see I have no panties either. I have a wet slit. Want a taste? Oh come on, just lick my finger. Please. There you you go. You like that don't you. I always seem to be wet around you. You make me feel really sexy and good. Let me kiss you. See that was nice. I seem to be almost naked, here let me get you caught up. You are so sexy darling. I just love to run my hands over your body.

Do you want to touch me? I like rubbing my breast, but I would much rather have you rub them. You are ready to be with me aren't you? Let's go to the bedroom Sweetie. I want to make love with you all night long. I want to wake in your arms and know we are together forever. I Love You.



===========================================================

I felt like writing a fantasy for some of you who read my Blog and think about this with me. I hope all of you enjoy it and really it is just something different as I wind a week of domestic chores down.

Alexia

No comments: