Monday, August 24, 2009

One with Nature

I look at this picture and I think back to my childhood. We had a lot of land. There were areas that I could roam naked and know I was just in nature. Now not so much which kinda sucks as I need it more and more.

I would find a place and strip all but my shoes off most times. My feet needed protecting from sharp sticks and briers. I would love to feel the heat of the sun on me. One of my favorite things was to sit in the stream. It was not very big, but in the summer it was cool and I just loved imagining being some magical being.

Honestly, I would think sometimes of turning into a girl. I always kinda pushed the thoughts aside. Yet, there was always a female me as I grew up. She would whisper and if I am truthful, she has helped me survive the depression I have experienced.

Some ask me about my Boy Self. I guess I am responsible for that in a way. To be able to talk about myself sometimes I do split myself into boy and girl. The thing is I do not feel like I have a boy side now. I have an outer appearance and the way I pass in life to others, but I am Alexia. My personality is similar, just less measured as Alexia. In real life I have to pass as a male gender. In myself I am a woman that loves other women and with a strong desire towards a certain online male.

How wonderful it would be to sit in a creek and be naked. Life should be that simple.

Alexia

4 comments:

Josie Chung said...

Growing up, mermaids and fairies/fey were my favorite. To turn into a mermaid or naiad was a powerful fantasy for me. :)

Tina Moor said...

I really liked how you mentioned that you would strip naked and be one with nature. In a strange way I can relate to this also. For some time when I was a lot younger, like in my early teens maybe late kid years, I would fantasize about being a woman living at some beach, like some distant island where I can forget all of the time when I was a boy. I wanted to be able to jump into some hot woman's body and be her for ever. Preferably blond (This was before I discovered Tina), and just walk or roam the coast in only a bikini. A little funny note, I always pictured myself in a big breasted woman's body, and at the time I considered women with bigger breasts much more desirable to everyone else. Something like a pre-existing notion I had that big breast were what made you a REAL woman... I don't know if that makes sense at all but basically I just always into big boobs! lol.

Nice pic you used, love it, really gives it the enchanted look of some magical place were you can be changed to the opposite sex. Lol, I just thought of Ranma 1/2!

Lady Alexia said...

Glad it prodded some memories.

Erin Cedarbridge said...

Alexia, you are a magical being! It's not just a fantasy!