Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Checkin' In

Hey Sweeties! I have been busy and well, I made a promise to myself to not be tied to the computer. I want to think of ways to provide cool posts for you. I am so behind on caption returns it is not funny. I need to take a day to make sure those at Rachel's Haven get the returns they deserve.

I had a very nice fantasy the other day. My Sweet Boy and I had a talk where I was in a morose mood. He mentioned a fantasy he had that we could maybe play. In it he mentioned I was his girlfriend. What is so funny is that for me that would be enough of a fantasy. I began to daydream after we said bye for the morning.

I imagined him coming up to me and placing gentle kisses on my neck as I washed the dishes. I turn and he kisses me while wrapping his arms around me. I feel so safe and loved. Soon we are naked and he is lowering me to the bed. I know we are going to make love and can feel the blood fill my sex. He kisses me and our tongues caress. My nipples are so hard and when his chest crushes down on them I just shiver.

We look at each other and our eyes are locked as he lines the tip of his penis up to my sex. I gasp as he slowly enters me and I feel all of him throbbing against the walls of my vagina. He rocks in a slow and steady rhythm in and out of me. It is like waves washing over the beach. I am flushed and hot. We just make love and I know he is the man for me. My soul mate, my protector. Life becomes perfect in that moment.

I then noticed I was fingering myself and I was about to cum. I was so close and the moment the juices flowed I was spent. It was one of those moments when I was living like I wished. Real Life was me completely as a woman.

Sorry I rambled. Hope it was OK.

Alexia

No comments: