Sunday, August 9, 2009

*BIG Sigh*

I just watched something on Hulu.com that sadly will only run through August 13th. It is a documentary about online gamers and the life inside the computer. It is not that different from what I have found. I became able to leave the birth defect of my body and live as a girl. One thing they mentioned in the film was how people seem to become the person on the inside. I guess that is right.

It would also make me a very horny girl. I was just reading a caption that was made for me at the Haven and it had a woman that so matched the image I see in my mind. I realized it made my reach to try and feel my slit. Sadly the deformity that stays withdrawn was there. I do seem to finger myself a great deal. I love thinking about being loved and made love to by either a dear man I know online or some women. I think about being their Pet. I so deeply desire to become my online self.

Apparently that is common of gamers. Makes sense. Many of my Sisters at the haven would trade and switch lives if they could. Inside me is a woman who wishes to love and be loved. She was always there and accepting her has helped me greatly. I know that for now I am still the ugly boy on the outside, but the inside is wonderfully me.

*kiss*

Alexia Rose

No comments: