I have just been so aroused lately. I seem to always have a finger or two in my sex or rubbing around my sex. I found this pic of my favorite woman. I would love to be able to spread my legs for my lover like that. What I wonder is about the idea that being horny thinking about having a complete female body means? Some people would say it is a fetish, but I know deep inside I would rather have a vagina than the phallic thing I was born with years ago.
I think really I just feel more in touch with my sexuality. I know I would be a bit slutty. I just imagine having smooth and long legs that I can wrap around my lovers. I want nipples that harden and throb. The feeling of a penis entering me or a sweet tongue licking me, those would be feelings I would adore.
I am going to get some new captions soon, well as soon as I can get my fingers out of my pussy.
Alexia

1 comment:
I just want to say that I read your blog all the time. I want to comment but I never know what to say. You always manage to get to my heart though. I can't say that I feel the same way as you all the time, but I know what you mean. I really love reading all you have to say.
Also, thanks for the lovely comments you leave on my captions too.
You're amazing girl!
Post a Comment