Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tummy Ache

The past few days I have had a tummy ache and it really messed me up. I know part of it was my medicine that got upped months ago. It really causes me to have trouble. My sinuses are haywire. I also think my period came this week, which means I was late a bit this time around.

What? You doubt I have a period. Well, it was Ashna's gift. She said that it was only fair I should have the cramps and upset stomach through her hypnosis on a cycle just like a real girl. In a way it makes sense. Why just experience the curves and the sexy stuff. So I will endure. I do like the wave of horniness that sometimes accompanies the cycle. I get to diddle so much and dream of sex and cocks, and pussies. My dreams get strange during this time.

A dear friend had the thought I did about my tummy problems. What if I am changing into a girl and my body is shedding unwanted mass? That would be awesome. I have seen the hair minimizing cream work on my legs. It is changing my hairs that reform. I hope to take a bubble bath here in a minute and shave some. I love the smooth feel of my legs and I simple adore when I get the nasty little hairs of my breasts. I hope that I can get my body to start changing and I do need to get some tea oil lotion. It is rumored to help my the body change some.

Ta Ta Darlings,
Alexia

No comments: