Friday, July 17, 2009

My Birthday Surprise for Jillisa Lauren

I stand nervous in just an overcoat and heels outside my Girlfriend Jillisa's apartment. We had talked online for months, but living in different parts of the country I never really had met her in real life. I came into some money and decided to surprise her on her birthday. I waited for someone to answer the door. When it opened a beautiful woman stared at me.

"Hello, may I help you?" she asked.

"Jillisa? Its me, Alexia." I fumbled with the overcoat belt.

Jillisa had a stunned look on her face as she looked at me. "Alexia, but how, why?"

"May I come in Sweetie?" I asked.

"Sure, yeah come inside." Jillisa stepped back and I walked in and stood in the middle of her living room. She closed the door and I smiled at the way her simple dress twirled around her knees. She just continued to stare at me in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

I took a deep breathe and undid my coat. As it slide off my shoulders and to the floor I looked at her and said, "Happy Birthday." I wasn't sure what would happen next. She had such a mix of emotions flowing over her face. Slowly she came towards me and embraced my body as she kissed me softly. "I thought I was suppose to unwrap my gifts today." she grinned. We kissed some more as she ran her hands over my back and ass.

Jillisa stepped back and turned her back to me. "Can you get the buttons?" she asked. I slowly undid the buttons and slid the dress over her shoulders. While her back was turned I undid her bra as well. She stepped forward out of the dress and turns clad in yellow lacy panties. Jillisa curls a finger and I follow her into the bedroom.

We begin caressing each other and her fingers make me feel so much desire for her. I slip her panties off her and kiss along her legs. I soon am on my knees between her lovely legs letting my tongue lap at her treasure. Slowly my tongue licks the length of her slit and then into her tenderly. I taste the sweetness of her. We moan with arousal. I rub her legs and tummy as I delve my tongue deeper and deeper.

Passion rolls off us in waves as I hear Jillisa squeal in delight. He body is rocking at my attention to her wonderful flower. My own wetness pools below me. She begins to shudder and gasp as the climax begins. Her body tenses and she freezes for a moment before releasing the breathe she held. Sweet nectar flows over my mouth and chin as I lap it up. After cleaning her up with my tongue I gently lay her in bed. We cuddle for hours and I whisper softly in her ear, "Happy Birthday my princess."


No comments: