Friday, July 31, 2009

Entranced

Last night I was contacted by someone at a site I joined but felt was not really offering me anything. They were a certified hypnotist and had read my desires to be tranced. It was nice to talk with her and I was very open. She was curious as to what Ashna had done and made me feel good about my losing Ashna. Not good that she is not in my life, but that I should not carry feelings of hurt I have. It was so nice that she slowly put me under.

I was so relaxed and yet focused. She was able to make me feel nice. I even came by the end. Twice in fact. I felt so good and I really liked it. I hope she is as nice as she seems. I want to be a good girl and become more female in my thoughts. She said we could work on my wish to dream my day over as a female instead of the fake boy I am. I am so attracted to being controlled this way. I hope she is as nice as she was last night.

Alexia

No comments: