Friday, July 3, 2009

I Can't Stop Touching Myself

I have been so horny. I seem to keep my fingers in my hole all the time. I am so glad for once that I have a small boy clit. It pushes inside and I atleast can feel truly female as I have fingers inside a hole. It feels so good when it stays inside there while I walk around. The sensations as my legs rub my hole and stimulate my boy clit. I just am so aroused. I have been dreaming up a new fantasy right now. Want to read it? I bet you do?

I am outside, just having been eat out by my girlfriend. She leaves me naked and sunning while she goes to work. I fall asleep and what wakes me up is a weed eater zipping around next door. I sit up and feel terribly horny. As I get up and walk to the shade of a tree I see the twenty year old son of my neighbors. He is just wearing knee length khaki shorts.

His name is Dustin, or Dusty. He is a Swimmer and Baseball player. In High School he broke all kinds of records. I watch as the sweat glistens on his still rock hard body. He is tight and smooth. Those muscles just ripple like water. I slip one hand to my slit and the other to my mouth. Soon I have fingers in both while watching him work.

A moan escapes my lips and I worry he might have heard, then I hope he did. My sex is on fire and I feel the cool breeze flow over my hard nipples. Dusty stops his work and wipes his brow. He turns and sees me and just stands there before I motion for him to come to me. He grins and walks other to our yard. He is a gentleman even when standing in front of a shameless slut like me. I run my fingers over that hot chest.

Slowly I slip my hand into the front of his shorts and feel the sudden hardening flesh. The naughty boy has gone commando. He drops the shorts and a monster cock stands at attention. I kneel and begin to lick and kiss his shaft. He moans as I wrap my lips over his crown. My hands are massaging him. Slowly he begins to rock his hips and speak of how I am making him feel so good.

Before he cums I lay back and spread my pussy lips for this young stud. He does not hesitate as I am ready for him. I begin telling Dusty to fuck me, to ram that massive cock into me. He does. He fucks me so good. I caress those hard muscles while feeling my womb being filled with his seed. We hope climax and Dusty rolls over.

I crawl down and clean his tasty cock. Then we cuddle under the shade of the tree. He is such a good neighbor.

*sigh*

I'm still horny.

No comments: