So what happened was this.....I had been out and working in my garden some and getting very sweaty. So I came in and stripped off the damp clothing and jumped in the shower. I began washing with my pomegranate infused soap. It felt good washing and feeling the hair that was coming back smaller and in a very fine way. I was smoother in places and really starting to feel nice.I then needed to pee. I was in the shower so that was cool, but not what made me happy. When I peed it ran down my leg. No stream from the former boy type appendage. The small clit stayed inside and in its limited fashion peed as close to female as biologically possible. This made me so happy. I was girl-like. I need to play with the vibe again. No, I really need to buy a small vibe for my condition boy pussy.
*sigh* I peed like a girl today. :)
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment