Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting Older

As I have gotten older I have to realize I cannot eat certain things anymore. I have suffered a tummy ache of a major type the past three days because of this fact. I crave the good tasting food, but my tummy just will not digest it. I need to begin working harder to take care of this pitiful body I am trapped in. If I do, then maybe if I do get my wish and transform into a gorgeous red head like the pretty Justine I use for my avatar I can be a healthy girl.

Alexia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the whole stomach thing. I was sick this morning from stuff I ate last night.. Getting older sucks.

BlueEyes69 said...

As long as my stomach doesn't turn at cum, I'm good. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

i bet you're twice as gorgeous as justine! ;)