
I am in a very romantic mood. I guess I have come to terms that I am probably fated to be alone in real life. I do however have someone online that makes me feel special and treats me like a goddess. He is so loving. I am blushing even as I write this post. I know he loves me. Yes, he enjoys my body online, but I know there is more to his love. He understands that I adore him, but not in a crazy way that would have me stalking him. I love that he cares about me and that he treats me as who I really am. So I guess that is why I did the cap above, I am feeling loved.
My mind is so full of images of him taking me right now. I can just feel him inside me. What I think is the most wonderful is that he understands I am also in love with a terrific woman, even though we can't be together. In a perfect world I could live with them both and be double happy as the two people I love were with me. I guess this is a sad romantic thought huhn?
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment