He said hello, but I just grabbed him and stuck my tongue in his mouth. Neither of us had any time, but I know he was as horny as me. We each said we had no time. Still, we kissed and groped. I love how he squeezes my ass. Soon we were back in his place and he said he wanted to fuck my ass. Of course I told him it was his. SB told me to bend over the chair near his bed.
I obeyed him and pulled my pink thong down as I bent over. He lubed and teased my hole. I felt so dizzy and flushed. I could feel my heart pounding. I wanted him inside me so bad. I was begging and pleading him to just take me. Well, he did. It was a bit painful at first, but soon it felt so good I was reaching for my pussy. SB had the same idea and our hands met and rubbed me so good. He was thrusting and frigging me and I was really losing it. I was speaking at first, begging for more of his cock. Eventually I was just grunting and moaning.

He pulled us back to the bed. I am not sure when he got naked, but as I was forced on top of him I shed my top. He was causing me to lose my mind. Somewhere in the ride I climaxed and just froze before the waves of pure bliss washed over me and my cum oozed from my slit. He was not far behind and filled my ass with so much spunk. I literally collapsed. I thanked my Sweet Boy and he kissed me.
SB left for work. I was just floating in my good feelings. Soon I went and showered, then I was on my way. I did play with my ass a bit in the bubble bath tonight. I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful Sweet Boy who will give me such joy.
Alexia

3 comments:
Thats fucking sexy girl!
-Tina
Very sexy, what a great way that would be to brighten up a dull day! xx
Penny
Super hot!
Erin
Post a Comment