Friday, June 5, 2009

I am really in a loving frame of mind.

I am feeling a bit giddy at times. I want to just live in a constant state of sexual bliss. I am having so many fantasies that I am horny constantly. I really want to feel my lovers hands on my ass as his cock takes me from behind. Last night the dream changed a bit, he took my anus and a girl I adore, Jilly began licking my sex and I really was just in heaven.

Right now I just want more and more. I am not sure why my feelings of love for these two make me so horny. I was absentmindedly rubbing my clit this morning and then realized I was not in a private place. I am going to shower now. I think I need to caress and dream of pleasure.

Alexia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't fight it or overanalyze it, just enjoy it when it comes...and cums! ;)