I am such a picture whore. I have many, many, MANY pictures saved because I just get caught up in the search. The first pic here is an example of a pic I saw and saved because I figured it would work in a story some day. The is another trade cap from the Haven. I need to do a caption for Allie. She is someone that likes some of the same geeky stuff as I do.
Alexia
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You keep teasing me with all your pictures, Alexia... when are you going to share?!?
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
1 comment:
You keep teasing me with all your pictures, Alexia... when are you going to share?!?
Post a Comment