Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Meme......Alexia style

I made my comment over at Brenda Big Tits Blog and got my letter assigned. Did I get something ultra sexy, not really, I got the letter "J" of all things. Here be the rules, someone comment and then check back I will give you a letter and we will spread this Meme around a bit.

You leave a comment (asking for a letter) on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
My J things I love are as follows;

Jelly Beans -- I do like them. The more unusual the better. Butterscotch, Blueberry, Banana, etc. Now like most good things, too much can make one sick, so in moderation is the best.

Jam & Jelly -- Strawberry and Blueberry. I think I could eat a bit on toast everyday. Wonder what other things would be good to eat jam off of, maybe lick and suck off.

JIF Peanut Butter -- I love peanut butter and JIF is my favorite. A spoon and a jar and you can be in heaven, forget chocolate when there is peanut butter.

Justice -- I like when people get what they deserve. Those who are good and do things for others should be blessed with good things. Those who are mean and treat others with evil, they deserve any and all harshness the cosmos dishes out.

Jacking Off -- Jacking or jerking off my Sweet Boy. When I wrap my fingers around his hard shaft and feel his heartbeat pulsing I get so turned on. I love watching him become so relaxed under my attentions. It puts him in the mood to give me pleasure. I love his moaning as he releases from my tender touch.

Jammies -- If I can't be naked, well a good and comfortable set of jammies can really make a girl feel safe and warm. I wish I could wear Jammies all the times sometimes. Formal Jammies, can you picture that?

Jessica Alba -- Her eyes are so pretty. Her skin shines. That ass is just, well, yummy and tight come to mind. She also seems to have a sense of humor and even smiles at times. She is a woman that is hot, but also a woman you can aspire to model yourself after.

Jennifer Garner -- I have had a crush on her for a long time. She is just geeky and silly and sexy. Like Alba, you just can find so much you want to be like her to try and model. She kicks butt too. Her ability to be comedic and dramatic is just awesome. That voice is so sweet.

Jewels -- I like shiny things. I want an opal stone someday. I do not need fancy jewels. Shiny stones work too. I like rocks. I like pretty crystals. Geodes and the like. Pretty rocks.

Juiciness -- That wetness, the juiciness that forms from a woman's sex and the scent it gives off. The taste of her when I lick that sweet nectar. Or the feel as she licks my juiciness out of me.

I am doing one extra. One of my favorite things that begins with the letter "J" is my friend Jillisa. She is sweet and smart. I love the way she is full of innocence, yet she knows her mind and what she wants. She tells me straight what she means and is just so loving. I love my Jilly, even though she hates me calling her Jilly I think. She is an awesome woman.

Alexia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list, Alexia! I think you did remarkable well with the letter J (which was randomly chosen, by the way) and I noticed that you did manage to find some sexiness in there.

Please let me know if you'd like another letter.