body betrays me everyday. I still want to be hairless from the neck down. I hate the sight of the offending follicles on my arms and legs. The worst is around the boy body's boy slit. It is nice that I have the withdrawn button and that the only way I can get off is by genuine jilling, but the trade off is the stumble that returns. I shave and Nair. I am taking Saw Palmetto trying to increase estrogen naturally. Still the hair returns.A friend mention Androgens. I have not found a natural form, yet. I hope one is available. I am so wanting to lower the testosterone my body produces. These would do it. I know if things were different, I would be saving to transition. It would hurt someone close to me and I would lose my profession, so I remain silent. I am over the fact I would be unattractive as a female. I just want to be free to let my true emotions and personality shine through. It is part of what has always been wrong with me. That is a post for another day I guess.
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment