Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bound by my Mind

There are times I feel so helpless. I might enjoy that if the one holding me in bondage was a strong Mistress that loved me. Instead my captor is my own mind. I have spent two weeks being held by thoughts in my head. They have changed as I received medicinal help, but they persist in tying me up and restraining my efforts to live a better and healthy life. My gloom cast a dark shadow over my life. I seem locked in this prison. It gets pretty hopeless. I have lost urges to rut and create. Being around other people seems to be a nightmare scenario. I sleep much of the day sometimes. Its like being a living zombie sometimes. I am here and I can move about my life, such as it is, but inside my mind is bound and chained. *SIGH*

Alexia

No comments: