Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rebuilding Inner Faith

When the Boy gave up control I think something was revealed. He had some major self-esteem problems that he thought he had dealt with, but it seems not. Those horrible feelings attacked again after I surfaced as more than a whisper in the Boy's mind. These feelings are really dark and really hurt. I decided to fight them.

Thing is that feelings like that are never really defeated. They hide and wait until things start going bad in life and they strike. Well, through all the transitions of life, they attacked again. I hope I have dealt with them for now, but a new questions has arisen.

How do you regain Faith in yourself? When you lose Faith in who and what you are, how do you rebuild that Faith in your life? I have to figure this out if I really want to learn how to love myself. So I am looking inward and outward to see where my Faith in me has gone. Not sure what I am really looking for, but I need to do this or the feelings that caused the boy so much harm will wear me down as well. So I look to his memories and my realities and hope for understanding.

Lady Alexia

No comments: