Friday, September 19, 2008

My Submissive Mind


I have come to realize that I have a need to be totally submissive. The thing is it is not in the traditional sense of Slave. I want to devote myself to a loving Mistress or even Master. I have realized I have a mind that loves to relinquish to the fantasy. If I can imagine it, then my mind can turn me into that thing. It is how this body of the boy even has started to react as my true feminine self would. Yes, that sounds odd and you should live it. To know there is a boy part down there, but to get wet and have that part stay withdrawn as I get aroused is strange indeed. It leads me to some reflection. Even now I am partially given over to the role play of a friend that has somehow made me their pet. MMMMMMMM, just thinking about being a pet gives me tingles.

This is a great friend, even as they realized my email that was fully under this influence I feel even now, they but conditions that would allow me to be there for my Thumper. My trust is placed well. It has been interesting today. When aggravations came at me, well, I released them. I thought about being a good pet for my..........well you know. These thoughts eradicated the bad thoughts. I have enjoyed the dominating feelings. My friend accidentally broke the spell a bit by sending a message through chat. The emails of the day brought back the feelings and I feel them growing.

What does this mean? Am I that easy? I had been told how good a hypnosis subject I was and to be careful. I have heeded that advice, even as part of me wants to be controlled no matter the consequences. It really is a strange feeling to be taken and thoughts placed in your head and feelings coursing through my being. I hope I can continue to safely explore these feelings. I am feeling the need to follow some of the email suggestions even now. If I have regular readers, then know this is not hypnosis I am under, but more a giving over to another person complete control, and in so doing I seem to have unleashed a willing submissive nature that has cried to be freed.

For now I am going to enjoy this new state of being.

Lady Alexia

No comments: