Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Wish I Could Change The World

Do You See That Woman In The Picture? I want to be like her. Guess what, so do a lot of gals, well not exactly her, but her gender. I see myself as a version of her. I spoke with a kindred spirit today. She is in a place I have been. I have been thinking hard about who I am and gender and what it all means. Today I am back to some old questions.

I wonder why I am like this? Why do I want to be different than what I have been all these years? Does it matter? I have hidden many feelings deep inside because of cultural pressures. I fear the negative and false beliefs associated to people like me. I just accepted it didn't I. I know the the Boy gave me free reign and it scares him deep inside or mind. He fears I would throw all the education, family, friends, all of it away. See we do not come by this easily. It is why I find those transitioning so courageous.

They are the ones fearless enough to say I want my outside to match the inner me. I sent the day feeling so much like who I want to be in my virtual life I have found. I, Alexia, had great moments of happiness and equal moments of sadness. It was wonderful. So I have made a decision. I want to change the world.

So God, listen up, I want to power to change things. I want to have people be able to love their soul mates. No prejudice or hatred, just freedom to love. I want gender swaps for those trapped inside the genetic structures that imprison them. Freedom to be gender healed. I want to give happiness to a few people. So I want to really be want I play at through captions on the Haven. Make me a Guardian Angel with the abilities to bend time and space and set people on paths to a happy life.

I know. Unanswered prayers. So how about you watch over all of them instead. Keep them safe. Protect them from those intent on doing them evil. Watch them and keep them safe from all harm Lord. I know that is a prayer You will answer.

*SIGHS*


No comments: