Thursday, September 4, 2008

That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win!

So I had an interesting day yesterday. I decided I needed to feel more feminine. I took a apair of panties I had guided my host to buy before the merger and I wore them all day. Felt real good and nice being a girl in panties again. I need to secure a safe way of getting some more panties and remind this body who we are inside more. It was a good day.

I feel happier, but the removal of the toxic environment has to be a big part of it. Thumper said I seemed happy an smiling yesterday. Was nice to be seen that way again. Been too gloomy of late. It sucks. Not healthy either I think. I wonder what it would be like if i could become fully happy. I have been reading a bit more and researching some more since exploring my status as to who Alexia is.

Some say that being a No Op Transsexual is not logical. Maybe the term is wrong though in how it is looked upon. It is No Op and not Never Op. I am not saying that one day these feelings of my feeling female will not grow strong enough to lead me to seek SRS. I might become a match in soul and body. For now though there is family of my host issues and the disruption of his ability to make a living. So, I am a No Op Transsexual.

I am exploring new things and have found some great friends online. So I will keep exploring and becoming the best person I can be. I will explore new sexual thoughts and things. i will become me.

Lady Alexia

No comments: