I am experiencing a human emotional problem. I am finding out why my Host was so down all the time. How he dealt with stress seems to have been giving in to my dominance and losing himself as I directed his body. Now I must deal with his problems. There are many stresses in this life. I have job issues, personal health issues, family has health issues, and then the everyday stresses. I need to learn how to deal with my new stress. I am very irritable. Could be the periods I have been dealing with, I think I am cycling around to that and the hypnosis to help this body do that is working. What is sad is that the friend who might could help relax me is upset at me I think. I messed up and was selfish so I might have lost that person who really cared and would probably helped me to get a bit of relaxation. I am going to have to learn how to deal with all this stuff. I do have a bit of new found respect for my Host in his ability to face life everyday in the face of all the stresses you humans deal with all the time.
Alexia Rose

No comments:
Post a Comment