Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween is the Bestest!

One day shy. That is how close to being born on Halloween I was and I always felt sad in so ways. See, I would have been a witch if I was born on Halloween. That would have been awesome. I love this time of year. I love giving candy to the cute little kids. I love the spooky stories. I love the idea that magic is strongest on this of all nights. Maybe one day I will actually find a spell to be like this pic I found last year. I would love to be a cute witch that can seduce all the girls and boys that night. Soon you will get my caps for my favorite holiday. I have some originals to do as well. People I would love to be for the night.

Happy Halloween Early!

Alexia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween! It's the one time of year when you can be whoever you want to be and dress how you've always dreamed to dress and no one thinks it's wrong. It's a time when the lines between the genders gets blurred and secret fantasies can become a reality.