Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sexuality

What am I? I have been struggling with my inner feelings. I am aroused more by females. I wish I was genetically female and I want to be with a female, but I have developed feelings and desires to be with a man. I have had to think about this.

Am I bisexual? I would say yes, but as a female. Unless I am feminine in form and just still have the birth defect between my legs, I have no desire to be with a guy as I am locked in a guy body. I still want to be with a girl. There is one woman I still would like to be my first kiss, but I know it will never happen. She is too far away and she would never like the ugly me I am here. That is a whole different topic.

No, I am clearing this up. When I think about it,
I want a cock in my sex, not my anus. I want to be a girl and I then have the desires to be such a perfect little sex toy. I am understanding that I am a bisexual woman. I am just trapped inside a male prison. I could see myself as a sexy transsexual that has to wait to be whole, but has the curves and soft features.

There is something that is so appealing by having a man
take me like an animal. I want to be taken. I want to feel his cock rubbing my clit. I want to ride my man and look into his eyes and see love and adoration for his woman. I would like to be owned by a couple I think. Then I could be happy as the sex toy of both. I do know I could fall for a transgendered person that I meet. I long ago said that I would not worry about who I fall in love with, that at my age it is more important to be happy. Of course the woman I fell for is not able to love me like that at this time, if ever.

Oh well, back to Halloween later.
Alexia Rose

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alexia, I know just how you feel. This prison can seem so confining at the worst times.

Jillisa

Anonymous said...

Alexia, you are not alone. I have a wonderful girlfriend who knows about my pantyhose obsession and doesn't mind if I wear them. But she doesn't know that when she is working late or on a business trip, I spend most of my time alone dressed en femme.

Whenever I see a woman dressed in beautiful clothes and sexy shoes, stockings or pantyhose or lingerie, I am torn between my admiration for her and my desire to be her and wear her clothes. I am not at all attracted to a man's body, but there are times when I'm enfemme that I'd like to be a confident beautiful woman (not a sissy) and have a man treat me to a romantic evening and some really passionate sex.

My hope is that one day I'll be able to exlain this all to my girlfriend and we'll have some fantastic gender-bending times together with her as my man and me as the woman. Until then, I find comfort in your blog (and the others that I read) that I am not alone.

Ciao, Elise.

Ayesha said...

It's hard, isn't it?

Lady Alexia said...

It really is hard sometimes.

Isobelle Nichole said...

Ohh wow, you like perfectly described some of my sexual desires. I too long to be a woman and have a man take me, fuck me like an animal. To have a cock in me, in my woman-ness would be the ultimate dream come true for me.

I too would consider myself bi as a female. As a guy I just cannot see myself being bi. I am only attracted to women. But myself as a woman, definitely bi. Also I would so be the loving sex toy. Hehe.

Very deep though Alexia, thank you for sharing, it helps to know I am not alone in some of my desires.

C B Rigby said...

Alexia and Isobelle. Do you know that is exactly how I feel. To be taken - nothing smutty - by a strong ma who will show me his love.
I realized a several moths bck I may well be Bi.