Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleek and Shiny

I am feeling better mentally Sweeties, but I still feel the darkness at the corners, so bear with me for a bit longer. I did want to post and I thought I could show you an outfit I wish I had the body for. I think that this latex catsuit tank would be awesome. I wonder what it would feel like to have my pussy pressed tight against that material? I think about running my hands along that shiny material and feel so sleek. I would practice some kind of martial art and be very flexible. Do you think I could get the guys and gals around me to stop and drool? That would be nice. Maybe I could dance on stage with water falling all over me. That would be so sexy. Dream my darlings, dream and hope. One day maybe we will have scientific advancements that will allow for easy transformation and living our lives as they should be. One day maybe we will be accepted and the prejudice against us destroyed. Hope. I say a prayer for many of you each night, and I say general prayers for all those that are struggling out there.

Alexia Rose

1 comment:

Ayesha said...

So u never spoiled urself wearing a rubber dress? Why?